Thursday, December 6, 2012

30 Day self Improvement Challenge

I am stating a new blog this will be a little different. This is an self improvement blog. The first thing I am going to work on is myself I have been so busy with things that I have kind of let my self go I have gained extra weight don’t know the last time I shaped my eyebrows my nails a a jagged mess my hair well I do dye it ( have to hide that little bit of gray haha) but I just pull it up in a clip all I war now are t-shirts because I have put on so much weight nothing else fits I feel like I have be come a old run down house wife that I once swore I would never be, Anyway we are going to the National Western Stock show in January and I don’t’ want to go looking like this plus with no clothes that fit and I can’t afford to buy more clothes plus I don’t want to buy more fat clothes. So I decided that if I put it on here I will have to have a little bit of accountability.



I am going to start on a 30 day challenge to get my self looking a little better I know I can not lose all the weight that I need to in the 31 days but I can get stated on it.

Day one of the challenge is to stat my diet I am going to try and do the paleo diet as I have been wanting to cut out grains and sugar.

I will try to get the whole 30 day challenge posted soon ( still working on it)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete